Shoppers Can't Wait
WHY SELL ON GILABELI?
Join a marketplace
where buyers are looking for
unique, handmade-only creations
Create your store and list your products
- Register your business for FREE, create and customize your own store. Upload logo, shop banner and tell us YOUR STORY.
- Create FREE unlimited product listings, add photos and detailed descriptions.
- Run a Sale, create coupons and work on SEO.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Receive orders and start process of manufacturing (or sell your ready in stock items).
- Communicate with buyer, describe your item, process and explain shipment details if necessary.
Package and ship with ease
- Package your product and ship using local or international services.
- Create invoices on demand.
Get payments and grow your business
- After dispatching your product, mark order as complete and receive payment.
- Grow your business sharing your story on social media and ask buyers to help you spread the words.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list unlimited items, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on GilaBeli
What can I sell on GilaBeli?
Your items must be handmade, hand-altered, or hand-assembled by you as the maker/s running your GilaBeli Marketplace shop.
Mass-produced items or the re-selling of items that may be handmade, but you didn’t design or make yourself, are not allowed.
For details check our blog post.
How do fees work on GilaBeli?
Joining and starting a shop on GilaBeli is FREE. There is no listing fee or transaction fee.
To keep things simple, we have a 7% commission on all types of handmade products sold. The commission includes VAT and we don’t charge anything on your postage and packaging.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on GilBeli. Create a GilaBeli account (if you don’t already have one), choose a shop name, upload logo and shop banner, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your GilaBeli fees).
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via Stripe. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
How do I get paid?
When you make a sale, you’ll be paid directly into your Stripe account. You also have the option to accept payments from all major credit and debit cards, powered by Stripe.